Sunday, January 12, 2014

Lose Face Fat – How to do Yoga Facial Exercises For a Slimmer Face

People exercise to decrease body fat and get  to get a slimmer toned body. Did you know that you can actually exercise your face and lose face fat and tone your face as well? You can call it yoga for the face or facial exercises. The aim is to get a slimmer face that looks younger and more defined around the jaw and cheekbone areas. 
Facial exercises are quite easy to do unlike traditional yoga poses and other exercises for the body.

“The video is split into 3 parts. All parts are equally important (well maybe more of the 1st and 2nd part).”
  1. Everyday tips to PREVENT/MINIMIZE a puffy and bloated face. I’ll also share a facial slimming massage technique which has worked wonders for me. I massage my face at least 2-3 times a week now.
  2. How to use makeup to sculpt and contour the face to give an illusion of a smaller, sharper and slimmer face
  3. I’ll be sharing/demonstrating some products which I’ve tried & tested that really works for slimming the face.
For anyone MALE or FEMALE that wants to seriously reshape their face for a natural good look check out this complete Face Fitness Course.facial-exercises
“The exercises are nothing like the ones I had tried in the past.  I had used all the free samples I found online, but nothing made the different like the ones from this program.  Thanks!”
face-fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment